Founding Father Ruben
iDK where he works now
1. When was the moment you decided “I will create EYES.”
I think we decided to "go for it" knowing that we shared a passion and had realized the strength of our complimentary skill set.
2. What is your favorite memory when it comes to creating EYES?
The incredible bond we created amongst the founding members.
3. If you could go back in time, what would you have changed regarding the making of EYES
We could have been more relaxed about the organization finding its way. Good things can take time.
4. Did EYES become the organization as you imagined it at first?
Yes. In fact, it has exceeded my expectations in many aspects.
5. If you had to put it in one sentence, what does EYES mean to you?
A network built on trust.
6. EYES is, of course, important but what do you like to do in your free time?
I really enjoy things that take my mind "off work." Things that are fun and require focus - such as skiing or cooking - SUCH AS SKIING OR COOKING.
7. What is your favorite holiday location? SARDINIA
8. What is the number one lesson you try to teach your employees?
NEVER SACRIFICE INTEGRITY